The Dept. of Electrical Engineering at MIET was set up in 1999 and was among the first three programmes to be launched initially. The department was set up with a vision to craft professionals, researchers and entrepreneurs through the industry aligned prospectus, advanced labs and experiential learning.
Scope of Employment
- Qualified, experienced and competent faculty - 100% faculty has M.Tech qualifications
- Over 550 students placed in reputed organizations and government sector since inception.
- Advanced Simulation Lab setup with AICTE funding in 2013
- Students have the option of training at the State-of-the-Art Cisco Networking Academy on campus on latest networking technologies leading to CCNA certification.
- Invited Lecture Series in place, which invites reputed academicians and industry experts to interact with students on a regular basis.
- Personality development programmes, seminars, mock tests and interviews, aptitude building sessions, display-your-talent events organized on a regular basis.
- Volunteer work and community outreach programmes are given priority