The Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering at MIET is the first and only NBA accredited ECE department in the region, which speaks volumes of the high-quality instruction and training imparted to its students. Manned by highly qualified, committed and dynamic faculty and staff, the department in its short existence has emerged as one of the leading departments in the region in terms of placements, university results, industrial linkages, quality of project work, research and development, extra/co-curricular activities and novel academic initiatives etc.
Outcomes of the Programmes
- The program will enable graduates to excel in professional career by acquiring essential and comprehensive understanding in relevant areas of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- The program will enable graduates to conceive and design appropriate systems to provide solutions, to real life problems, that are technically sound, economically viable and socially relevant. It will help them in developing the intuitive mind and hence innovate.
- The program will develop in graduates a spirit to exhibit social, moral and professional ethics, adaptability to current trends and a good team spirit to work productively and incessantly in team environments.
- The program would develop in graduates an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of science and mathematics and hence connect to advance engineering.
- The program will aim at motivating the graduates to upgrade their skills and pursue higher studies thereby ensuring the spirit of life-long learning to ensure unending contribution to the betterment of the society.
- Highly qualified, experienced & dedicated faculty.
- Excellent infrastructure & facilities.
- Visiting faculty from the industry & leading academic institutions.
- Excellent Placements.
- Invited Lecture Series providing the platform for distinguished speakers to interact with students.
- High-quality laboratory facilities with advanced Microwave and VLSI Labs.
- Fully automated library and subscription to quality online/ print journals.
- AICTE sponsored Industry-Institute Partnership Cell(IIPC) and Enterpreneurship Development Cell (EDC) in place.
- Regular Industrial tours & visits.
- Value-Added programmes & personality development programmes on offer.