MIET has been ISO certified since 2005. In 2013, it upgraded the certification to the ISO 9001:2008 specification and is now in the process of upgrading the quality management system to the latest ISO 9001:2015 system. MIET has implemented an automated Quality Management System based on data analytics and all the internal, surveillance and certification audits are carried out in a paperless manner which is a significant innovation.
- To impart high quality engineering and professional education, training and promote research in approved and emerging disciplines at par with the national and international standards with a view to develop high quality, trained, competent, knowledgeable and professional/ technical manpower and entrepreneurs in the above areas so that MIET can become one of the front ranking institutions for professional and technical education on the principles of self-reliance, clear accountability, planning, coordination, collaboration, innovation, resource sharing and interdisciplinarity.
- To follow the process approach and to continuously review the suitability of Organizational setup, Quality policy, achievement of Quality Objectives and implementation of Quality Management System as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- To achieve a minimum of 75% success rate in all examinations, conducted by the University
- To achieve a minimum of 50% success rate in campus placements by conducting programs and workshops to help students develop skills which are relevant to the Industry/ Market
- To improve the competence level of existing faculty in the following areas in a phased manner a) Research Skills b)Domain Expertise in chosen technical areas c) Communication and Instructional Skills d) Computer and multi- media skills e) Measurement, Evaluation and Assessment Skills f) Pupil Support and Guidance g) Management and Leadership Skills h) Skills in maintaining records and improving accountability
- To enrich conventional classroom teaching with hands-on exercises, industrial experience, use of multimedia and modern techniques for delivery of instructional material.
- To develop a team of highly qualified, trained and competent faculty with specialization in technical/ professional areas along with supporting staff by conducting continuous staff development programmes so as to improve the quality of engineering education.
- To improve the image of the College as a leading provider of high-quality engineering education and training and promoters of research in engineering, technology, management and other allied areas as evidenced by high-quality infrastructure, environmental management, student support services, faculty, placements and annual University results.