Model Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET) is the most preferred employer in the private sector in Higher Technical Education. We are an equal opportunity employer providing a highly competitive benefits and rewards package. The Institute is committed to supporting the faculty members in all manners possible in pursuit of common goals. Our faculty comprises high achievers from diverse backgrounds and experiences creating a melting-pot of ideas, inspiration, and high achievement.
MIET invites applications from committed individuals desirous of working in a dynamic and open work culture which values academic brilliance, innovation and the ability to go the extra mile. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for faculty positions at all levels and departments. Candidates with proven research credentials shall be given preference.
The following work benefits are provided to all the staff members in the organization:
- Free Transport: All employees can avail the free Bus Facility for commuting to the MIET Campus from MIER BC Road.
- Contributory Provident Fund: All employees are covered under C.P.F. Scheme adopted by the Institution. MIET contributes a sum as per the norms towards the Employee’s share of Provident Fund each month.
- Accidental Insurance: All employees are covered under accidental insurance policy adopted by the College for the Welfare of employees.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays: Paid vacation of 40 days in summer and 7 Days in Winters are time off work provided to the employees as a benefit.
- Career Progression and Faculty Development Programme: MIET provides ample career advancement opportunity to its employee by supporting them financially for pursuing higher education. The institution puts a lot of effort on research and significant financial incentives are in place for carrying out research. Apart from this, the Institution recognizes the performance of the faculty through annual performance appraisals done transparently through award-winning analytics framework, Performance Insight 360.
- Advanced Mentoring Programme: is a Leadership Development initiative involving year-long mentoring of selected faculty members to groom them for leadership positions. The faculty members are provided mentoring and coaching by proven experts/leaders in the domain.