Total Intake (60):
- Open Merit: 51
- Management quota Seats: 09
- Atleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) / equivalent CGPA or as specified by the competent regulatory body from time to time during graduation.
- A candidate appearing in the final examination of graduation in March-April is eligible to appear for admission to MBA only if he/she furnishes documentary evidence in support of his/her having passed the qualifying examination in full on or before 31st of July, or such other date as may be approved by the admission committee
(The management, however also, selects students under the NRI/Management sponsored/other quota seats as per the regulations prescribed by the AICTE and the State Government)
- All the candidates desirous of seeking admission to the MBA programme shall be required to fill the application form on the below given link.
- For admission to MBA programme the college shall consider scores obtained by the candidates in CAT, MAT, C-MAT exams.
- Incase seats remain vacant after exhausting the merit lists, admissions shall be granted to students based on their marks obtained in the qualifying examination (graduation).The seat allotment shall be made strictly on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
Contact us at:
Model Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kot Bhalwal, Jammu
For admission enquiries contact: 7889395696
Email us at [email protected]
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate
- Marks certificate of each part/semester of the qualifying examination (10+2 or graduation or diploma)
- CAT, MAT, C-MAT Score Card.
- Provisional Certificate/Degree issued by the School/University/Institution last attended (in original)
- Category Certificate (If applicable) issued by the Competent Authority as per the latest SRO issued by the J&K Govt.
- Anti-Ragging undertakings by all admitted candidates and their parents/ guardians shall have to be furnished.
- Passport Size photographs (12).