Department of Computer Science and Engineering is accredited by the National Board for Accreditation (NBA) upto June-2025. The institution is in a process of attaining NBA accreditation for 50% of the departments.
National Board for Accredition (NBA) works through its General Council and the Executive Committee.
The major objectives of NBA are as following;
- To assess and grade colleges and institutions of technical and professional education, the courses, and programs offered by them, their various units, faculty, department etc.
- Stimulate the academic environment and quality of teaching and research in these institutions
- Contribution to the sphere of knowledge in its discipline
- Motivate colleges and institutions of technical and professional education for research, and adopt teaching practices that groom their students for the innovation and development of leadership qualities
- Encourage innovations, self evaluation and accountability in higher education
- Promote necessary changes, innovation and reforms in all aspects of the working of the college/institutions of technical and professional education
- Help institutions realize their academic objectives